The Number 1 rule of branding at your event is not to go overboard. There is no need to splash your logo on every available wall space, TV screen and sandwich board! Subtly is best. Don’t overwhelm your guests with a plethora of flashy banners and merchandise. Instead, incorporate elements of your brand in unique ways to ensure maximum impact. Here are some creative ways to showcase your brand that will leave a lasting impression on your guests.
- Incorporate your brands colours into the theme of the event by using coloured napkins, overlays and centrepieces.
- Create a signature drink and name it after your company’s CEO.
- Look for ways to use your company’s product in unexpected ways. If your event is a product launch, consider using the product as part of the floral displays. It’s eye catching and will entice the guests to go in for a closer look at your product.
- Have staff and volunteers dress in the colours of your company or even just add a colourful scarf, tie or hat.
- Use a masked spotlight to subtly project your brands logo onto random and unexpected locations throughout the venue.
These are great ways to ensure your branding does not look staged and guests will feel comfortable enough in the space to stay a little longer and really enjoy the evening. Let your imagination take over! There are no limits to what you can do to showcase your brand and gain maximum exposure without over exposure.