Monday, June 6, 2011

Using postage stamps that match your wedding theme!

As a kid I used to collect coins, but now I'm interested in stamps.  In particular for my wedding.  When at a Canada Post Outlet this weekend I was looking for the perfect stamp to go with our wedding invitations.  If you go to Staples, or most generic outlets the rolls of stamps are Easter Rabbits....and let me tell you, that doesn't match our theme.
I was so very excited to find stamps celebrating International Year of the Forest!   We are getting married in Stanley Park, so very fitting.  Go Canada Post!

Moral of the story...ask the postal outlet for what sort of stamps they have in stock or are coming into stock.  You could be pleasantly surprised by the selection.
Happy Wedding Planning!

~Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment