Thursday, July 28, 2011

Why should I hire a day of wedding coordinator?

So many people see the services of a day of wedding coordinator as just another expense to an already expensive day. I know I thought the same thing BEFORE I got married. When I was planning my wedding I had a great luxury that not everyone has: a quiet job that allowed me to spend hours online, researching, planning, reading tips, making schedules and looking after all the little details. However, on the day of, I was NOT to be disturbed with problems that may have come up. That’s the way it should be on your wedding day. You walk in, looking amazing, say your “I do’s” and party the night away. 

However who will be your buffer? The person who fields the venue manager when dinner is delayed? The person who gets the phone call saying your DJ is stuck in traffic? The person who runs to the drug store to buy you “fast flats” because you forgot yours at the hotel (yes, I have done this for a bride!)? Do you put your Mom in charge? Your new Mother-In-Law? Your close friend, who you’re not 100% sure you can count on? Why enlist someone who should be at your wedding, enjoying themselves & celebrating you and your new husband?

There are so many benefits of hiring someone to coordinate your day. It helps remove the stress from you and your family members, who should be enjoying the fruits of your labours. We set up a scheduled time line of the day, liaison with your vendors and can even help you throughout the planning process if you get stuck. We’re problem solvers, bustle fixers, detail checkers and so much more on your special day. If you spend money on anything for your wedding, spend it on your peace of mind.

~Shae

No comments:

Post a Comment