Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wedding Venues

I'm planning my own wedding!  I've got the dress...now onto some more functional details.

One of the challenges of working in the industry is that I know about a lot of vendors to use, but it really doesn't make the decision making any easier!

So, when  thinking about venues I automatically made a mental checklist!  Some highlights below - with pictures to articulate how my decision was hard!

Grouse Mountain - beautiful location atop the North Shore mountains

The UBC Bouthouse - a  great location right on the Fraser River

Or  The Stanley Park Pavilion - in the heart of Vancouver's gem...Stanley Park

Things we are considering...price, location, menu, bringing in our own vendors.  The usual things that an engaged couple sort through.  But most of all which of these really reflects US...our relationship, how we want our wedding day to come together.

After much deliberation we decided on the Stanley Park Pavilion, and are very excited to be getting married there this fall!

Stay tuned as I look at how to decorate the venue!  

No comments:

Post a Comment